- Tuesday, 04 August 2015 02:38
TCQP has had a series of new papers on the arXiv in the last few months.
- Caitlin's first paper on dark state adiabatic passage - http://arxiv.org/abs/1506.01135
- Sam's second paper on quantum graphity - http://arxiv.org/abs/1506.07588
- Dr. Jin Pei-Qing (our honorary Shanghai group member) has recently posted the first proposal of how to perform electromagnetic induced transparency (EIT) in quantum-dot cQED - http://arxiv.org/abs/1507.07198
- Jackson's paper on using DFT and NEGF to study transport in P:Si nanowires - http://arxiv.org/abs/1507.04066
- Kelly's paper on the signatures of charge filling in tunnel junction arrays - http://arxiv.org/abs/1507.04801
Congratulations to everyone, particularly Caitlin for her first ever paper.